- Will the 1399 shoulder stock compatible with the 1720T pistol?
- What are the factory settings for adjusting the velocity on the 2014 Benjamin Marauder?
- I can't find an EVP for the Vantage NP (model #30021).
- I'm getting a puff of air out of the pressure tube cap in my Marauder when I shoot. I've replaced the O-ring but that did not take care of the problem. What gives?
- How can I adjust the trigger down to one pound like it states in the manual for the 2300T/2300S?
- What is the weight of the trigger pull on the 2260 and is it adjustable?
- I can't find moly graphite grease in my local sporting goods store. Can I use a super lube as a replacement for my Marauder?
- What is the thread specification, size or pitch on [PART #]?
- What are the benefits or disadvantages of installing a hammer spring power adjuster on a 2400KT?
- Crosman doesn't have a parts list for model #32040, the Benjamin NPS (.177). How can I find the part numbers?
- How adjustable is the trigger on the Nitro Piston 2 rifles?
- Can I replace the old part #1763-107 with the new valve body #1764-002?
- I want to refinish or touch up my airgun stock. Can Crosman tell me what stain or finish they use?
- The bolt handle moves sometimes when I shoot my Discovery air rifle! It flops up a little, but does not open. Is that normal?
- Is the barrel or the shroud on any of the Marauders made of stainless steel?
- What is the difference between petroleum distillate and petroleum based oil?
- Will the 1399 shoulder stock work on the 1720T pistol?
- What are the average settings (or starting points) for adjusting the velocity on the new Benjamin Marauder?