Phil has been with Crosman Corporation since 2012. In addition to his official role as Assistant Product Manager for airguns, he is a member of Crosman’s Field Target Competition Team and Pro Staff. His skills learned in the Marine Corps paired with his hands-on experience building and supporting our products make him the go-to person when we get stumped. Search below for advice and answers to your burning technical questions.
- Is the FAH004 adaptor compatible with a SCBA tank?
- What does part number 2300-037 in the 2300-122 valve assembly for the 2300S do?
- How do I dispose of used/empty CO2 powerlets? Are they recyclable?
- How do I dispose of an unused CO2 powerlet?
- What size Allen wrench is needed to adjust the sights on the 1088 pistol?
- Is RMCOIL 100% silicone?