Phil has been with Crosman Corporation since 2012. In addition to his official role as Assistant Product Manager for airguns, he is a member of Crosman’s Field Target Competition Team and Pro Staff. His skills learned in the Marine Corps paired with his hands-on experience building and supporting our products make him the go-to person when we get stumped. Search below for advice and answers to your burning technical questions and if you can't find what you're after, send us your question and we'll Ask Phil.
- Is the FAH004 adaptor compatible with a SCBA tank?
- What does part number 2300-037 in the 2300-122 valve assembly for the 2300S do?
- How do I dispose of used/empty CO2 powerlets? Are they recyclable?
- How do I dispose of an unused CO2 powerlet?
- What size Allen wrench is needed to adjust the sights on the 1088 pistol?
- Is RMCOIL 100% silicone?